- Apply to Missouri State University.
- Submit your audition application through Acceptd where you will provide:
- Acting (résumé and headshot)
- Dance (résumé and full-body photo)
- Musical Theatre (résumé and headshot)
- Design Tech (digital portfolio, if available)
- Review any specific audition/interview procedures for your specified BFA program(s):
For Non-BFA Applicants: An audition is not required for those applying to Missouri State University as a BA, BS, or a BS in Education major. Check out Missouri State's Future Students page for more information.