News and Events
- MSUTheatreDance13 hours ago • 1 comment • 16 people like this • Tent Theatre FacebookThe 2015 Tent Theatre Season will be announced in the next T&D Wrap on Tuesday November 3. You must subscribe to be one of the first to have the inside scoop on the Season! Join Blaine and Melanie as they make this exclusive announcement. So....subscribe today www.youtube.com/msutheatredanceMissouri State University Department of Theatre and Dance! Subscribe to watch our webcast, the 'T&D Wrap', to stay informed on what is happening in our depar...
- City of Angels16 hours ago • Theatre and Dance BlogOctober 23-26, 2014 Coger Theatre Credits Scenic Design — Robert Little Costume Design — Cynthia Winstead Lighting Design — Shelbi Ardnt Sound Design — Graham Howatt Technical Director — Chris DePriest Stage Manager — Jantzen Bates Marketing Director — Mark Templeton Musical …
- The Senior Acting class is having a fundraiser at Pickleman's Sandwich Shop off Walnut and Jefferson. A portion of the profits will go to the LA showcase happening in April. Eat some delicious food and support your seniors!October 30 at 4:23 p.m. • 4 people like this • Theatre and Dance Facebook
- Special announcements will be coming soon!October 30 at 11:54 a.m. • 2 comments • 11 people like this • Tent Theatre Facebook
- Want in on some SPECIAL information? SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel - MSUTheatreDance!October 29 at 3:27 p.m. • 1 retweet • Theatre and Dance Twitter
- Theatre and Dance - Missouri State UniversityOctober 29 at 1:31 p.m. • 5 people like this • Theatre and Dance FacebookWondering what we're going to do next? Keep up to date with the latest Theatre and Dance news by checking our homepage!The Fall 2014 Season featured a production of Romeo and Juliet!Costume Shop Students Design and Create Five Women Wearing the Same Dress presented in the Balcony Theatre Spring 2014Students Participate in Various Shop Activities including Scenic PaintingEach Season Concludes with the Spring Dance Co…
Join our mailing list
Professional training in a liberal arts environment
- Receive the extensive training and the practical classroom foundation you need to thrive in a career in the arts.
- Faculty are working professionals and have connections in the industry. These connections provide you with additional networking and audition opportunities.
- From six main stage productions to community and regional theatre, the University and surrounding Springfield community are rich in opportunities to perform and practice your skills.
Missouri State's department of theatre and dance is the only one in the region to be accredited by the National Association of Schools of Theatre and house an Equity Membership Candidate program. National accreditation is equal to excellence in performance and instruction. The theatre and dance department is one of less than 200 that have accreditation nationwide.